“North To The Future,” proclaims Alaska’s state motto. How appropriate then to study a field that can help shape America’s future by becoming an Alaskan educator? There are plenty of excellent accredited institutions all across The Last Frontier – from Juneau to Anchorage. Find the campus that’s right for you or learn online. Browse the schools listed below and stake claim to your own future, today!
As an Alaska educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Alaska:
- Average annual salary: $55,920
- Currently employed: 1,380
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Alaska Teaching Schools Enrolling Now
It has relied on the state’s broad-based high school redesign commission to provide buy research papers recommendations in key areas.