Experts would agree that smaller class sizes are the best way for students to learn. That’s why Arizona’s ratio of 21 students for every one teacher is so startling. It’s clear to see that Arizona classrooms need more teachers. If you have a passion for helping others learn and a desire to make the future a better place you should definitely consider earning an education degree. We’ve found several excellent campuses all across the Grand Canyon State from Phoenix to Tucson to Flagstaff and all over. A growing number of students are also choosing to learn online. Don’t miss out on summers by Lake Havasu, earn your degree at one of our virtual campuses on your own schedule. Now is the right time to join a profession that can really make an impact on the future of the state of Arizona and beyond!
As an Arizona educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $34,760
- Currently employed: 6,750
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arizona Teaching Schools Enrolling Now