It’s no secret that the school system in California is in desperate need of rehabilitation. Do you sit at home and watch television and wonder what you can do to help things? Aside from budgetary concerns what California needs now is great leadership. Become a teacher or a school administrator and you have a shot of really changing things! Learn to teach in schools anywhere in the state from Los Angeles, San Diego or San Francisco and anywhere in between. Schedules are tough and times are tight, that’s why several accredited institutions are also offering competitive online learning options so that you can enroll and learn at your own speed and convenience. We’ve compiled a list of these great Californian schools and posted them below. Find the school that works best for you and start making a change in the system that can benefit the entire state!
As a California educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $48,410
- Currently employed: 75,040
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
California Teaching Schools Enrolling Now