Help others reach the peak of their potential in the Mile High State. Become a part of a noble and imperative profession helping out the future of the Centennial State and earn your education degree today. Learn how to be a teacher or education administrator by attending classes in any number of our fully accredited universities. With locations all across the state in cities like Denver, Colorado Springs, or Grand Junction there’s sure to be a campus near you. Already busy teaching class during the day and need a way to advance your education on your own time? Try out one of our several online schools listed below. Either way there’s never been a better time to join the cause and make Colorado’s future brighter.
As a Colorado educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $48,340
- Currently employed: 5,410
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Teaching Schools Enrolling Now