Statistically speaking, Connecticut is one of the best educated states in the Union. Schools from all over the state in Hartford, Bridgeport or New Haven are all reporting record scores from students. The bar is set high but if you think you have what it takes to join the ranks of the Constitution State’s highly praised educators then now is your chance! Keep the proud tradition alive! Earn your educating degree either online or in a traditional campus setting. For teachers and prospective teachers time is a highly valuable commodity. That’s why the online learning options of our accredited schools are a great way to earn a teaching administration degree at a pace that better suits your needs. Find the school and setting that works best for you and start your education today!
As a Connecticut educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $42,120
- Currently employed: 8,000
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Connecticut Teaching Schools Enrolling Now