Have you always wanted to change the course of a young person’s life for the better and make an impact on the future? Do you have what it takes to handle the long hours and high expectations placed upon a member of the teaching staff? Becoming a Georgian educator is a lot of work but with the advent of online education, obtaining your degree has never been easier! Prefer a more traditional classroom setting? There are plenty of excellent fully accredited campuses across George – from Atlanta to Marietta and Savannah and everywhere in between that can offer you a cutting edge comprehensive education. Prepare for your Praxis exams, get in classroom training and learn what it takes to be a teacher or education administrator!
As a Georgia educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $21,860
- Currently employed: 35,570
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Georgia Teaching Schools Enrolling Now