The Buckeye state is an excellent place to start your path towards becoming a fully licensed educator. With accredited schools located in all corners of the state from Boise to Idaho Falls you’re sure to find a learning experience that’s just right for you. Plus with more and more convenient online classrooms opening up you are free to learn on your own schedule. Obtain the knowledge necessary to impart knowledge to others. Prepare for your in-classroom experience and learn how to become an Idaho teacher or Idaho school administrator. The choice is yours and the possibilities are endless, so browse our list of schools below and find the one that’s just right for you.
As an Idaho educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $26,290
- Currently employed: 4,610
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Idaho Teaching Schools Enrolling Now