Though most might brush Iowa off as a vast field of nothing but corn and cattle, in reality Iowa schools are some of the top ranked in the country. All across the state of Iowa students are receiving world class educations. So what better a place to earn your education degree? Iowan teaching schools are churning out quality educators and school administrators left and right. We’ve compiled a list of some of the top schools below with campuses everywhere in Iowa from Des Moines to Cedar Rapids and Davenport. If you’re looking for an education that is high-quality and runs on your own schedule you might also consider online learning from one of our quality online schools as well. The choice is yours and there’s never been a more exciting time to join the teaching profession, so why wait?
As an Iowa educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Iowa:
- Average annual salary: $30,050
- Currently employed: 8,530
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Iowa Teaching Schools Enrolling Now