Home to famous education reformer Horace Mann and Harvard University, Massachusetts has a long history of educational richness. So what a better place to study education than in the Bay State itself? Find the school that’s right for you. Choose from campuses from Boston to Worcester or learn online. There are plenty of choices to choose from, the only question is which one is best for you?
As a Massachusetts educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $41,380
- Currently employed: 7,020
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Massachusetts Teaching Schools Enrolling Now