According to a recent report nearly half of the citizens in Detroit are “functionally illiterate.” Education is needed now more than ever in cities all across the state of Michigan from Lansing to Grand Rapids and all across the state. Do you have what it takes to help turn this wayward state around? Join the countless dedicated professionals in their tireless quest to bring learning to the forefront of this generation’s priorities by becoming a Michigan educator today. Learn online or in a traditional classroom setting. Help shape the future of this country, make the choice today.
As a Michigan educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Michigan:
- Average annual salary: $41,890
- Currently employed: 19,260
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Michigan Teaching Schools Enrolling Now