There’s a lot to be proud of in becoming a Minnesota educator. After all, the North Star State sports the highest percentage of high school (or higher) graduation rates in the country. That means that over 92% of Minnesotans possess at least a high school diploma. In today’s educational climate that’s pretty astounding. Minnesota is also a pretty astounding place to earn your teaching degree as well. Become a teacher or a school administrator by learning from some of the best in colleges all across the state from Minneapolis to St. Cloud. Learn in a traditional classroom setting or online and then earn your in-classroom hours observing some of the highest performing schools in the country. Browse the list of schools below and find the one that works best for you!
As a Minnesota educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $36,290
- Currently employed: 5,150
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Teaching Schools Enrolling Now