Did you know that only 78% of Mississippians have graduated from high school? This ranks the state dead last in the country. Now is the time to stand up and do something. Do you have what it takes? Join the scores of dedicated souls who are doing what they can to better their home state. Find a school near you. From Jackson to Biloxi and all across the state you’re sure to find a campus that suits your needs. Busy schedule? Learn online at your own convenience. Help make the future of the Magnolia State a brighter one.
As a Mississippi educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Mississippi:
- Average annual salary: $24,990
- Currently employed: 2,730
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Mississippi Teaching Schools Enrolling Now