Show the next generation the way by becoming a teacher in the Show Me State. Becoming a Missour teacher is a rewarding and worthwhile career choice to make and talented educators are needed now more than ever. So look at the list below and find a school that is nearby you. It doesn’t matter if you live in Kansas City, St. Louis, or Springfield you’re sure to find a school nearby or an online option that works for you. Obtain all the knowledge and training required to become a teacher and the preapre for your in-classroom training and state tests through our list of fully accredited institutions.
As a Missouri educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $30,310
- Currently employed: 12,100
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Teaching Schools Enrolling Now