Just because a state is known for their dinosaurs doesn’t mean it isn’t also looking towards the future! Montana teachers are some of the best in the nation, placing the Treasure State in the Top 10 best educated states in the nation. That’s why pursuing an education degree in Montana is such a noble and respected pursuit. We’ve compiled a list of excellent fully accredited schools from Helena to Billings that offer cutting edge classroom education for aspiring teachers. These courses will prepare you for your teaching exams and in-classroom training necessary prior to becoming a full-fledged teacher or school administrator. But for those with a somewhat busier daytime schedule we also have several excellent online learning options as well.
As a Montana educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $24,750
- Currently employed: 2,890
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Montana Teaching Schools Enrolling Now