Make a rock solid career choice by pursuing a degree in education in the Granite State! Despite having some of the lowest government spending on education, New Hampshire has some of the highest rates of post-secondary graduates and some of the top paid teachers in the United States! Now that takes work! Become a New Hampshire teacher or school administrator by attending one of the great schools listed below. With campuses located across the state from Manchester to Concord you’re sure to find a school near you. Or if you’d like, you can learn online through one of our fully accredited online learning programs.
As a New Hampshire educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $35,530
- Currently employed: 4,790
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Teaching Schools Enrolling Now