One of the most sparsely populated states in the country, North Dakota spends the least on education yet has one of the best student to teacher ratios in America. With focused one-on-one education, North Dakota teachers pride themselves on their high graduation rates and placement amongst the best educated states. With twenty-one thousand educators currently employed in North Dakota and an expected growth rate of 15% according to the BLS, the Roughrider State seems like the perfect place to become a teacher. It doesn’t matter if you live in Fargo or Bismarck we’ve compiled a list of fully accredited teaching schools that are looking for new enrollees. Learn in a traditional classroom setting or online at your own pace. Our schools will teach you how to become a capable and talented teacher as well as prepare you for your in-classroom experiences and certification down the line. Choose the school that works best for you and start your training today!
As a North Dakota educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $48,040
- Currently employed: 380
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Dakota Teaching Schools Enrolling Now