You know what they say, “Sooner or later every Sooner will need a good education!”
Okay, so maybe no one says that, but it’s still true! With low education scores almost across the board, Oklahoma needs dedicated and capable teachers now more than ever. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of excellent teaching schools from Oklahoma City to Tulsa all looking for new students to teach the teaching trade! Earn your degree in classroom or online and prepare for your classroom experiences and certification tests. Find the school that works best for you and start your training today!
As an Oklahoma educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Oklahoma:
- Average annual salary: $22,450
- Currently employed: 8,740
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oklahoma Teaching Schools Enrolling Now