When ranked against every other state in the Union for high school graduation rates, Oregon finds itself poised right in the middle. The coming years will decide whether the state gets worse or better and believe it or not, you could play a deciding factor in this. We’ve put together a list of fully accredited teaching schools in cities like Portland, Eugene, Salem and all across the state that are looking for eager new enrollees to train to become teachers. Dedicated faculty members will guide you through your education and then prepare you for your certification tests. Learn how to become an Oregon teacher or school administrator in a traditional classroom environment or online at your own convenience; the choice is yours! The fate of Oregon’s education system could depend on you and there’s no time to wait!
As an Oregon educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $45,020
- Currently employed: 13,070
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oregon Teaching Schools Enrolling Now