With slashed budgets and sagging test scores, Pennsylvania needs quality teachers now more than ever. The future of the state can’t wait on inadequate teaching techniques and that’s why our schools will help you become the type of teacher the Keystone State deserves. Our list below shows fully accredited teaching schools from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia that have open enrollment right now! Transition from student to teacher and learn everything you need to prepare for your in-classroom training and passing your certification tests. Learn online or in person – the choice is yours. If you think you have what it takes to jump start the education system in Pennsylvania you owe it to yourself and your state not to hesitate even a moment longer!
As a Pennsylvania educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $35,750
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Pennsylvania Teaching Schools Enrolling Now