The little diamond shaped state on the coast can be a diamond in the rough when it comes to learning opportunities! It might not look like it but South Carolina possesses a wealth of excellent teaching schools. To save you the trouble we’ve compiled a list of said schools from Charleston to Columbia that are looking for students just like you! Learn the teaching trade; prepare for your Praxis exams and in-classroom education either online or in person. Find the school that works best for you and click to contact.
As a South Carolina educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $28,430
- Currently employed: 6,900
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Carolina Teaching Schools Enrolling Now