Tennesseans possess within them the capability to do great things. Home to a treasure trove of talented educators, entertainers and athletes, The Volunteer State is one of promise and worth. So why not become a Tennessee teacher or school administrator and help foster future generations of great achievers? We’ve put together a simple list of fully accredited Tennessee teaching schools located all across the state from Memphis to Nashville and Knoxville. Find a school near you or learn online from the comfort of your own home. Our excellent schools will train you on how to become a diligent and worthwhile teacher. Prepare for your Praxis exams and study the teaching profession under the tutelage of a great staff. Find a school that works for you and click to contact them. Starting your future is just as easy as that!
As a Tennessee educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $35,950
- Currently employed: 6,090
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Teaching Schools Enrolling Now