Utah classrooms are overflowing with students with not enough teachers on staff to handle them adequately. Because of this, standardized test scores for the Beehive State have taken a hit. Utah needs more teachers who are willing to put in the time and dedication to steer the state’s education statistics back on track and ensure that the students of today have brighter tomorrows. This is where you come in!
We’ve put together a list of excellent fully accredited teaching schools all across the state. Learn at conveniently located campuses near Salt Lake City, Provo, or West Valley City. Or, if you’d prefer, you can learn online at your own pace. Earn your teaching degree and prepare for your certification tests with these wonderful programs. Find the school that’s right for you and click the link to contact them.
As a Utah educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $25,930
- Currently employed: 12,440
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Utah Teaching Schools Enrolling Now