Students are quickly outnumbering teachers in classrooms across the Evergreen State. That’s why now more than ever Washington is in need of high-quality teachers. If you have what it takes to put in the hours and energy required to become a truly excellent teacher, this is your place and now is your time. Attend class at one of our fully accredited teaching schools listed below. With convenient campuses located near Seattle, Spokane, Vancouver and other major metropolitan areas you’re sure to find a school nearby. If you’d like you can also attend class online to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. Simply click the button to contact the school of your choice and start down the path to becoming a Washington teacher or school administrator today!
As a Washington educator, you will:
- Become a respected pillar of the community
- Carefully craft and schedule an adequate lesson plan for your students
- Guide and prepare the next generation through meaningful lessons and interactions
- Grade exams and papers
- Attend and lead extracurricular activities
- Work together with parents and administrators to create a healthy learning environment
Some career figures for education graduates in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $39,570
- Currently employed: 18,730
- Employment outlook: 15% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington Teaching Schools Enrolling Now